Friday, September 08, 2006

    I have a friend doing a piece on American youth and debt.  And she is looking for young, hip people like you to interview. 

Hi guys,

I am doing a story on Youth and Debt for my next TV piece. The story will focus on American youth (18-30 yrs olds) and how they are falling into deeper and deeper debt thanks to credit cards, student loans and the rising cost of living. I know we all struggle (to different degrees) to make ends meet as young, just-out-of-college professionals.

What I'm asking from you is this- do you, or anyone you know, want to be profiled for my story? I'm not going to make you look bad, and you don't even have to come out and say, "I'm in $50,000 over my head". Even if you're just paying back your student loans or struggling with the high interest rate on your credit card, I just want to showcase young people dealing with money issues. Even if you're not in any debt but are struggling to make ends meet. Perhaps a shop-a-holic who can't stop using his/her credit card?


If you know of anyone who may be interested in participating in this story, please let me know. My deadline is in a week, so I need to shoot this ASAP. It's fun and completely painless- plus, you'll be an international SUPERSTAR!


If this sounds like smoething you are interested in contact my friend and help her out. Thanks.

No comments: