Friday, April 13, 2007

Currently listening too...

A Friend of a friend that somewhat follows the blog suggested that I check out the Plain White Ts' Here There Delilah.  I liked the song so I checked out the rest of the album, All that we needed.   I was less than impressed but decided to give them another chance.  So I listened to their most recent album title Every Second Counts. This one was not much better.  But I like the tracks Making a Memory  and Write You A song.  The single Hate (I Really don't Like You) came off of this album. Although I liked Hey There Delilah, I did not much like the rest of their stuff. Their music is like Similar to Fall Out Boy, The All-American Rejects and My Chemical Romance (I only know about the last group because of one my ex). I guess that makes sense since Rhapsody lists them all under Punk-pop, which I'm not a big fan off but Enjoy the video

No comments: