Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mid-Week Reads...

Some interesting blogs post that I think everyone should read. 
Mashable's posts about T-Mobile Google phone -  Google’s G1 Isn’t Pretty, But Is Impressively Disruptive and Now I’ve Finally Seen It, I Still Dig the ‘gPhone’.  I'm pretty sure I'm getting this phone when it comes out. Please share any reviews with me.
What color is your nonprofit's blog ? - In this blog post, Beth Kanter takes Nina Simon's categorization of different type of museums blogs and applies it to Non-profit blogs as well as provide some strategy tips.   Very interesting reading for those blogging for your job/company.

Why Doesn't Anyone Comment on Your Blog? -  In this article of ASAE, Maddie Grant and Lindy Dreyer suggest some ways to get ways associations can get more comments on their blogs.  I think the advice can also be true to individual blogger.  Simple suggestions but they work.

What is a non-profit blog?  - In this post, Britt Bravo - officially one of my new favorite bloggers - shares a list of blogs authored by non-profits/NGO orgs.  Some are worth adding to your reading list.

 Mass Instant Message That Link With The Tell-A-Friend Widget - TechCrunch shares what will possibly become the most annoying widget to date.  I might add it to my blog tho.  Thoughts?

If you like these, you can find more on my Google Reader shared page.  I'm also going over my feeds and removing the blogs that I don't read anymore.  If you're reading some good blogs and think I might find them interesting, please share them.   I'm pretty much  interested in everything -- from politics to fashion.

No comments: