Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Josh [Silverstone] Burrito now available to all @ Visions... go try it!

During my time of unemployment, one of the things I tried to do is to catch up with friends around this city/suburbs.  One such friend is Josh Silvertsone.  Josh had been ranting and raving about a restaurant where he had become a regular located in downtown Bethesda. The place's name is Visions (blog). I met him there for lunch on a Friday and little did I  know Josh and Tony (twitter), the chef , had been working on introducing a new menu item name after him.  Well it's official, the Josh Burrito is now available to all (see the announcement below).  You should go try it.   Have had one one I can confirm that that it is delicious. 

p.s.  If you're foodie and want to chat with a chef on a regular basis, make sure to connect with Chef Tony, he is all about social media.

 

 

No comments: