Friday, March 30, 2007

Currently Listening too...

If you don't already know this I'm a big fan of Grey's (Yea you read that right) and the music played during the episodes. While browsing on Rhapsody's playlist central, I found the playlist for season 1 and season 2.  I don't know who took the time out of their very busy day to compile the list but I appreciate it.  I like them both, but season 2 playist has become my default Non Damien rice music. So I figured I would share.  Other Playlists I have include O.C. Season 1 & 2, Entourage Season 1 & 2, Songs produced by the Neptunes and one named "Dublin City Transit" which is basically alot of European song writers and band.

If you have a favorite playlist, please share. Always looking for new music.

Press the play button to list to 25 songs. I think you skip around but i'm not sure.

  Playlist   Click on the play button below to listen to this playlist
Play Now Grey's Anatomy Season 2
 Track  Artist
 I Want Candy  Bow Wow Wow
 Step Away From The Cliff  Blue-eyed Son
 Looking At The World From The Bottom Of A Well  Mike Doughty
 Everyday Is a Holiday (With You)  Esthero
 Feel So Free  Ivy
 The City (Soundtrack)  Joe Purdy
 Suddenly I See  KT Tunstall
 Just A Ride  Jem
 Beautiful (Single)  Goldfrapp
 What Can I Say  Brandi Carlile
 Sleep  Get Set Go
 Ruby Blue  Roisin Murphy
 Fools In Love  Inara George
 Song Beneath The Song  Maria Taylor
 Catch My Disease  Ben Lee
 I Fought The Angels  The Delgados
 Infinity  Merrick
 When I Come Home  Blue-eyed Son
 I Hear The Bells  Mike Doughty
 Not Tonight  Tegan and Sara
 Don't Forget Me  Way Out West
 Blood and Peanut Butter  Bc Camplight
 The City Limits  Umbrellas
 Today Has Been Okay  Emiliana Torrini
 Chewing Gum (Vocal mix)  Annie
 Since You've Been Around  Rosie Thomas
 Other Side Of The World  KT Tunstall
 No Sleep Tonight  The Faders
 Bang Bang To The Rock'N'Roll  Gabin
 I Melt With You  Nouvelle Vague
 New Song (From Me To You)  Dressy Bessy
 Serenade  Emiliana Torrini
 Too Hard  Mark McAdam
 Not going anywhere  Keren Ann
 Sad Eyes  Josh Rouse
 Lotion  Greenskeepers
 Crying Shame  Get Set Go
 You And Me  Lifehouse
 High (Album Version)  James Blunt
 Tears And Rain (Album Version)  James Blunt
 Sunnyroad  Emiliana Torrini
 War On Sound (Edit)  Moonbabies
 Hide Another Mistake  The 88
 Ride  Cary Brothers
 Break Your Mama's Back  Slow Runner
 Monster Hospital (MSTRKRFT Remix)  Metric
 I Got Some Moves  Sam Winch
 Someone To Love  Kate Earl
 Scratch  Kendall Payne
 Just In Case  Leeroy Stagger
 Miniature Disasters  KT Tunstall
 In The Sun  Joseph Arthur
 Stay Where You Are  Ambulance Ltd.
 World Spins Madly On  The Weepies
 Back In The Wild  Greenskeepers
 Breathe (2 AM)  Anna Nalick

No comments: